Have a bored puppy? Puppies love to play and even more so, to play with you! Here are a list of top-rated toys with options for playing together and playing solo.
1. Benebone Bacon Flavored Wishbone Chew Toy – Made with nylon and real bacon so your pup can enjoy bacon-y taste with every chew.
2. Kong Air Dog Squeakair Balls – These squeaky balls are tons of fun for you and your furry friend. Just big enough to grab and squeak, your puppy will love playing fetch with these ball toys.
3. Canine Hardware Chuckit! Classic Launcher – For puppies who really, really love to play fetch, this toy makes it easier to throw the ball faster and farther to wind down that puppy energy. Refills are available separately as well.
4. Ethical Pet Spot Lil’ Spots Plush Blanket Toy – Sure to become your puppy’s first best friend, this blanket plus plush toy comforts your puppy and can go from play time to cuddle time to naptime. The head features a squeaker that will be worn out long before your pup is ready to part with this special friend.
5. Furry Fido Interactive Toy Ball – This ball toy is also a treat puzzle in disguise. You sneak treats into the appropriate spaces and watch your pup figure out how to retrieve them.
6. Bark Appeal Plush Pet Toys – Plush toys with a super strong squeaker and crinkle sounds for lots of fun playing alone or with you.
7. Nylabone Just for Puppies Key Ring Puppy Teething Chew Toy – Babies love key rings and your puppy will love this key ring too! A variety of textures help massage gums and soothe teething puppies with bacon-flavored keys.
8. Maomao Puppy Rope Toys – These rope balls are great for chewing, keeping teeth clean and for redirecting inappropriate chewing or biting behaviors. They also double as great balls for playing fetch.
9. Kong Flyer Dog Toy – It looks like a Frisbee but is made of soft rubber that is safer and softer for your dog’s teeth. Your dog will love catching this flying disc.
10. Hear Doggy! Flattie with Chew Guard Ultrasonic Squeaky Toy – Dogs love squeaky toys. Sometimes their humans aren’t as enthusiastic. This squeaky toy makes you both happy by squeaking at a sound frequency your puppy can hear but you can’t. The perfect way to let your pup get his squeak on without it driving you batty.
These 10 top-rated puppy toys will have your puppy occupied and playing in no time. And bonus that many of them are options that include both you and your puppy so you can play together.